Monday, February 16, 2009

Film To Use JeromeProphet Photo

I just received word that a photograph which I captured, and posted to my blog, will end up in a documentary called "Carbon Nation".

Great name for a documentary, and no, it's not about soft drinks, instead the film focuses on global warming!

If you want to learn more, and would like to watch the trailer go here:

http://www.carbonnation.tv/


Global warming has been a topic of many of my blog post, and so it comes as a pleasant surprise that one of my photos was deemed as worthy of such an important project.

As regular readers may recall last year one of my photographs was included in a book titled, The Physical Lincoln, which is available for sale at www.physical-lincoln.com

I can hardly wait to see "Carbon Nation"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations. don't forget about us mere mortals :)

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories