Monday, November 17, 2008

Senator Lieberman Must Go!

Senator Durbin:

I'm a big believer in building coalitions, and transcending partisanship - when it works, however, it is time to give Senator Lieberman his walking papers.

Senator Lieberman might just be the nicest guy in the world, but he should be denied a committee chairmanship. He's not a member of our team, and he has actively worked to defeat our side.

I've been a democrat my whole life, and I've been a precinct committeeman. I donated money I could barely afford to your campaign and Barack Obama's campaign, and I can tell you it incenses me to no end to think Senator Lieberman will be rewarded for his support of McCain, and Republican Senatorial candidates. This makes no sense at all.

We can get sixty votes elsewhere. We don't need him.

Will you vote to strip Lieberman of his committee chairmanship?

No comments:

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories