Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Cat Koshi On Dope


Video: Poor Koshi Cat Doping It Up

I've tried and tried to persuade my cat to break his addiction to dope, but will he listen?

While I'm out working all day all Koshi does is sleep, and stare out the window.

He doesn't seem to think it's a problem.

But years from now I'm sure he'll look back at all the wasted time, and he'll see that he really could have used his energies more wisely.

Note: I had a coworker tell me today that she thought Koshi was eating Marijuana in the video above. Koshi is eating cat nip. I don't smoke pot, but if I did I sure as hell wouldn't let my cat eat it at the current price of pot. From the look of the video that would be about ten dollars of pot there - and don't ask me how I would know such a thing - the point is - it's cat pot, not human pot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha, Koshi does not go nuts when eating his dope like our two cats do. Give them a little Nip and they drop out and mew and jump around, roll around and then chill.

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories