Saturday, June 14, 2008

WAMU - Trail of Blood - Chapter Five


WAMU Surfaces Again To Attack Her Pursuers
.
.
"Call me Ishmael." - Herman Melville's Moby Dick
.
.
WAMU - Trail 0f Blood - Chapter Five

Captain: What was that?

First Mate: It was WAMU! The beast surfaced and slammed into our rudder!

Captain: Any damage?

First Mate: No, problems at the helm sir!

Captain: It's getting desperate, we need to be careful, the beast could still take us down.

First Mate: She's gone under Captain, off port side.

Captain: We won't lose her now. Just follow the trail of blood my boy. Follow the trail of blood.


Explanation: Washington Mutual jacked my credit card rate to 30% after I went over the limit by less than six dollars. If they hadn't been so damned greedy I would have continued paying them high interest on my credit card debt for years, but this insult has led to my decision to pay this evil credit card company off.

No comments:

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories