Sunday, June 01, 2008

WAMU Sighted - Starboard Ho!


Another Encounter With The Great White WAMU!

"They think me mad--Starbuck does; but I'm demoniac, I am madness maddened! That wild madness that's only calm to comprehend itself!" - Herman Melville's Moby Dick -
.
.
WAMU Sighted Off The Coast of Greenland - Chapter 4

Launch the harpoon!

Yes, a hit, Captain! But she's going under.

Don't fret, we're on her now. There's no escape this time for you!

What should we do now, Captain?

Ready two more harpoons, and we'll cut the beast in half within a fortnight!

Yes, my Captain! Will it be over then? Can I tell the crew?

Not yet, but as God is my witness this abomination shall not see the end of Summer! That I vow to you and the crew, for I shall not be denied.
.
.
Stay tuned for the next exciting chapter!
.
.
This post is part of a series of posts in which I record how I am paying off my WAMU credit card. WAMU jacked my credit card rate to 30% annual interest after I went over my credit limit by less than six dollars!

I would have kept paying WAMU thousands of dollars in interest over the coming years if only they hadn't become so damned greedy.

No comments:

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories