Tuesday, June 10, 2008

WAMU Sighted Again!


Another Strike Into The Side Of The Evil Beast!

"Swerve me? The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run. Over unsounded gorges, through the rifled hearts of mountains, under torrents’ beds, unerringly I rush! Naught’s an obstacle, naught’s an angle to the iron way!"

- Moby Dick, Herman Melville -


The WAMU Saga Continues


First Mate: Another hit Captain!

Captain: The waters are bloodied now!

First Mate: She's gone under again Captain.

Captain: Don't worry boys! We'll push this infernal creature towards the coast, and trap it in shallow waters we will. Then we'll strike it twice more within a fortnight.

Harpoon Boy: Yes Captain!

Captain: What's you standin about for boy? Ready us two more harpoons!


Harpoon Boy: Yes Captain!

Captain: As God is my witness this beast shall not see past the end of Summer..,

First Mate: Yes My Captain! We've got it now!

Captain: We do indeed boy, we do indeed.


Explanation

Washington Mutual decided to jack my annual interest rate up to thirty percent after I went over my credit limit by less than six dollars. So I've decided to eliminate this evil card from my life, and should have it paid off by the end of August.

1 comment:

whimsical brainpan said...

Good for you!

It is amazing the crap that credit card companies pull on their customers.

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories