Friday, June 06, 2008

Bitter Spells


Jack Off Jill - Strawberry Gashes*
.
Bitter Spells
by Jerome Prophet

Life's a mist of souls adrift upon this plane
My sin is that I told you from where and when I came
Now you're sure you know me like the lines upon your hands
You're whispering incantations and drawing evil plans

But how can you now judge me when you never knew yourself
How can you say you told me what you never learned yourself
Your thoughts are down upon me - I feel your bitter hell
I'll pay the price as seeker in defiance of your spells

Your thunderous derisions are now beating down like rain
Can't you see we're different - but we're very much the same
And though I can not tell you who I really think I am
You proceed as if you know me casting caution to the wind

How can you now judge me when you never knew yourself
How can you say you told me what you never told yourself
Your thoughts are down upon me - I feel your bitter hell
I'll now pay the price as speaker in defiance of your spells
.
.
*Credits

Poetry by JeromeProphet
Video from Youtube Contributer
Video Source from Motion Picture - Stigmata
Audio Source Jack Off Jill - Strawberry Gashes

No comments:

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories