Saturday, March 31, 2007

Thunder Storm Chatham Road


Thunderstorm From Chatham Road Overpass

This was a grab and shoot with some digital processing before posting. The shutter hangs open for a fraction of a second and creates a motion blur effect.

A little after sunset.

I'm at the top of a railroad overpass driving North into Springfield, Illinois. Down the hill a car approaches - thus the little squiggly line.

Dark ominous clouds to the front right are slashed with lighting while behind me and to the left the sky has begun to clear.

I am driving back into the storm - back into the city.

More storms are expected tonight.

1 comment:

Randy said...

I took a peak at your site meter.
142 hits a day! I am almost 40 hits a day. That is really good.

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories